About Me

My photo
18 year old blogger-musician-tea connoisseur extraordinaire
Powered by Blogger.

chictopia

rire

Rire Bloggers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hello all! :) Just to let everyone know that I will be posting a little less from now on. I will begin my college days in two weeks and I'll be teaching flute at a middle school this coming friday! I had to stop helping out at the high school because of scheduling :( I miss my kids so much, but school first. As for now, I shall do a little work out then go to sleep :)

Thank you for those who read my posts :)
make sure to subscribe and follow my tumblr: bewareofabbeyroad and my fashion blog: panamalane.tumblr.com

For those who like my health post, I'll be posting recipes and work out tips soon. If I get the chance!!! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment