About Me

My photo
18 year old blogger-musician-tea connoisseur extraordinaire
Powered by Blogger.

chictopia

rire

Rire Bloggers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

this week

My seastar and I

I did a shoot today with my friends. I think it was pretty successful :] I shall be posting each individual outfits later on, but as for now I will be editing the photos and probably have a snack. I've been busy contacting online stores and have not been sleeping much :/ I also haven't been working out! Which is super bad... because now when I do work out, my muscles are all crappy! I've been considering going straight up vegetarian but it's so difficult when I go to parties and there's meat. I personally don't like meat. Bleh. It tastes like poopoo now. Well...I shall go and do stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment