About Me

My photo
18 year old blogger-musician-tea connoisseur extraordinaire
Powered by Blogger.

chictopia

rire

Rire Bloggers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

This summer

This summer was really relaxing and nice. I got to hang out with great friends, visited cities, ate crepes, discovered more about my fashion sense, and of course started expanding my musicianship. It was a good summer, and sadly it will end in a few days...

I should really finish up my math notes, but I'm slightly burned out with math. Definitely not my forte... I also need some sleep because of my audition tomorrow!! EEP!!

OH! And I've added another store's banner so go check out mix moss! They have the best hoodies and coats collection... I want all of the hoodies so bad!! And the cool part of the site is...they sell cosplay outfits!!! :D For the inner otaku... lol

And their accessories collection is so adorable!! LOOK AT THESE EARRINGSS!!!!! Ok i need to sleep! XD k night!

2 comments: