About Me

My photo
18 year old blogger-musician-tea connoisseur extraordinaire
Powered by Blogger.

chictopia

rire

Rire Bloggers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Fashiolista gifts!

So Fashiolista has sent me some amazing gifts!!! I was having a pretty lame day, but this cheered me up in a jiffy ;)
I received 3 dresses- two from nelly trend and one from supertrash, Vera Valenti Eyeshadow palette and eye pencil, CHOCOLATE!!!, bracelets, garnier BB cream, Chanel polish, a notebook, Cross necklace from Fashionology, make up remover, and some stickers! These are seriously the best gifts ever!! Thank you so much to marly zweerts :)

Here's the Chanel polish in peridot :) I didn't know how expensive this was! So thankful T^T This polish is soooo awesome. It dried quickly and the color is awesome! Depending on lighting, it can be green or gold! It's really fun and kooky! Definitely my new favorite polish.
I will be doing reviews on the products seen above :)

No comments:

Post a Comment