About Me

My photo
18 year old blogger-musician-tea connoisseur extraordinaire
Powered by Blogger.

chictopia

rire

Rire Bloggers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

somewhat rockabilly

I am so sorry for not posting anymore ootd's!! I've actually posted these on my tumblr, but for those who read my blog, here's one that I did!

I'm wearing:

  • forever 21 blue and white pinstripe collar shirt
  • target jeggings
  • goodwill belt
  • oasap undercover bag
  • bandana
  • vans wingtip sneakers 
This is my casual, fall/spring look for school :) It has a slight hint of   rudeness ;) I really love the rude girl/rockabilly look, and I thought the shoes just ties it all together. This is also cute for when I do my shows, though my favorite show outfits involve hawaiian shirts..

Hope you guys like this outfit :) make sure to check out OASAP.com for more cute bags!!!! They're also selling cosmetics, which I'm really excited about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment